We understand that hiring a cleaning service can feel like an expense you don’t know if you can afford. Trying to figure out which maid service, when to hire them and how to find them can be a bit overwhelming and a big decision for your family. Tens of thousands of families have had to face the same should I’s and could I’s and here are why those very happy people did.
1. Life is so short to have to worry about how clean the house is. Spending time with your friends and family, relaxing after a hard week at work or camping in the backyard with the kids is how you should be spending your precious moments off. Having a clean home is very important but there are people out there who can take this chore off your list.
2. Once you’re scheduled, the worry is gone. Whether you want weekly, bi-weekly or monthly, once you are on the calendar, it is now scheduled. This reassures you that you now have no need to worry about coming home to a clean house.
3. Honestly, they will get it done better and faster than you could. Not many people know how to professionally clean a home and don’t really want to. Honestly, I doubt that after you get the kids off to school, go to work, stop at the grocery store, come home, make dinner and get the kids settled, you will feel like cleaning the house from top to bottom.
4. They seem to know just what to use. Professional cleaning services almost seem to have those secret ingredients and miracle tools that get dirt, mold and grime out of places you have been battling for months or years. Let someone else worry about the cost of all those little tools and gadgets.
5. Because you deserve it! Your family works hard and you want to have the time to play hard. Furthermore, you deserve it. The cost of a cleaning service is a small price to pay to have the time to do just that.
6. There’s just not enough time. From 6 am to 8 pm, your day is full. On top of all that, you’re supposed to get 8 hours of sleep. Well, that leaves you 2 hours a day. Do you want to spend it cleaning?
7. You have children and pets. Being a parent, to the 2-legged and 4-legged is a full time job, on top of your full time job. Trying to keep up with their toys, dirt, hair and messy food is almost impossible. Why drive yourself crazy when you don’t have to.
8. Last but not least. Wouldn’t you love to sit on the sofa and not see the cat playing with the floating dog hair and dust bunnies? How great would it feel to run your hand across the counter and not feel sticky syrup or jelly? Wouldn’t it be nice to walk through the house and your socks still be white on the bottom? Hiring a cleaning service can seem like an extravagance but nowadays, it’s a necessity. These are the times of working parents and there honestly isn’t enough time in the day to take care of everything on your list. Let us come in and take the worry away.
Pristine Maids, LLC offers packages to fit most any budget. Our professionals are uniformed and thoroughly background-checked. We use name-brand supplies and do everything we can to go above and beyond for each and every client.
You deserve the best and by choosing Pristine Maids, you’re getting the best.